Sunday 5 May 2013

Back to school

School, school, school. What fun! Tomorrow, I'm back on the bus, to school. I enjoy going to school everyday. This term, I have cross country (week four) science fair, and girls soccer (hopefully). That's not it of corse. 
Out of all the school holidays I have had, excluding the ones when I was homeschooled, these have been, the boring-est, longest, tiring-est holidays that I remember. I only remember a few but still..... They make us keep a blog at school. It's really awful, and takes the fun out of writing, blogging, and lots of other things. We have to update it once a week, and try and write about one topic (which you might have noticed, I'm awful at).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment =) Mazie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heart It