Saturday 7 September 2013

#10ThingsBeforeChristmas -no.10



Well, I have done one. 

1. Cook 1 meal for my family.
2. Cook 1 meal for my family.
3. Cook 1 meal for my family.
4. Cook 1 meal for my family.
5. Cook 1 meal for my family.
6. Cook 1 meal for my family.
7. Cook 1 meal for my family.
8. Cook 1 meal for my family.
9. Cook 1 meal for my family.
10. Cook 1 meal for my family.



                              Here's a photo.
Top left: mussel, crumbed. Top right: coleslaw. Bottom: Garlic bread. 
What I did:
For Mussels:
Boiled mussels until the shells opened. Cooled them. Took out there tongues and beards. Soaked them in egg and bread crumbs. Left for 30 minutes. Fried in oil.
For Coleslaw:
Put cabbage and carrot in food processor, and cut it all up. Put in bowl. Put mayonnaise, tomato sauce, lemon juice. No.2 and 3 are optional. Mixed in.
For Garlic Bread: Got french stick. Cut slits in bread, not all the way through. Put Garlic, mixed into soft butter, in the slits. Cooked in oven, while wrapped in foil, until crisp.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment =) Mazie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heart It